Belgium, province: East Flanders
May & October 2012 / no match visited
Note: Regent Terjoden, founded in 1954, changed names three times to finally become SK Terjoden-Welle. In mid-2010, SK Terjoden-Welle left their Omer Raes stadium to start a groundshare with FCV Dender EH at the Florent Beeckmanstadion in Denderleeuw. In 2010-2011, the Terjoden reserves continued playing their matches in Terjoden, but, in 2011, the ground was finally abandoned. Somewhere between 2013 and 2015, the last sorry remnants of this stadium were removed. Meanwhile, SK Terjoden-Welle has ceased to exist: in 2014, the club's matricule was sold to Renaissance Club Schaerbeek.