Sportpark De Kouwenaar Zuid, Vaassen (Sportvereniging Vaassen)
Netherlands, province: Guelders = Gelderland
20 IX 2020 / SV Vaassen - zvv AZC 0-5 / District East, Sunday League 3B (= NL level 8)
All photos: (c) W.B. Tukker / www.extremefootballtourism.blogspot.com. Publication of any of these images only after permission of author
Hi, I played on this pitch, for my team from England, in a European tournament around 46-47 years ago!
ReplyDeleteThere were just one team allowed from each country that entered from memory?
There were two tournaments over the 5 days and we stayed with local families. The family I stayed with were lovely and it was a fantastic experience that I still remember to this day. We lost in the final of one, and won the second. I was fortunate enough to win the player of the tournament award, which was a very proud moment for a 13-14 year old!😂